Cannon Simulation Technologies (CST) | Official Support Thread

RaceDepartment is proud to announce Cannon Simulation Technologies (CST) has found a new home in our forum. For any of you not aware, CST manufactures high-end pedal systems that are considered top-of-the-line in our industry. These pedals are used by many professional drivers as part of their sim racing systems, and also, because of their highly realistic feel, consider them an essential component of their simulation training and practice for real-world racing.

This forum will be moderated by CST's CEO and Chief Engineer, Todd Cannon.

Sorry to burst your bubble Barry, but Todd hasn`t been on these forums in nearly a year.

I`m not even sure anybody can get hold of him through other means.

Your best bet is to aim your question at CST pedals users and hopefully you`ll get your answer :)

I've ordered a set for my Xmas present from the wife. He answered my emails almost immediately, I know he's getting a lot of interest in his F1 pedals and is getting swamped with emails but he does eventually answer them. Will post pics and my thoughts once I get them.

Dice.

Upvote 0
I really wanted to get my hands on a set of pedals from him. I was ready to dish out the cash for them, but I emailed him a few times with questions before I bought. He never once emailed me back. Needless to say he lost any business I was going to give him, or any recommendations I would have given out.

Upvote 0
Understandable Evan.

I`m in the same boat in a way.

I want to purchase the DIY plans, but in the back of my mind i`m wondering if i`ll ever receive them after splashing the cash.

Shame really, as they are really great pedals (apparently)

Upvote 0
Cst and Rfactor?

I have a set of diy cst and they work great with other games .
Is there a known issue with rfactor as the throttle is not recognised .
The brake is recognized though.
Thx for any suggestion about it.
Cheers Robert

Upvote 0
Hello Brian, I am sorry it has taken me so long to get back with you. I have sent an email to you as well. My business is just growing so fast that it is becoming harder and harder to keep up with all aspects of it. I am receiving so many emails now that I sometimes have to just wait until the weekend and then spend hours answering them. And even then, I sometimes do not get to all of them. I am trying to get some help with this but most of the time, an email will require me to answer it directly.

To John: It is not a matter of me only responding to people who are sending me money. I have many people who I still owe a response to who are trying to place an order. I am now training someone to help me with the assembly part of my business. This should give me more time to try and keep up with emails.

To everyone: It is definitely hard for me to have the time to keep up with the forums. I am hoping that this changes soon. I am having issues with my website. It still takes orders but I am having problems updating it. It looks like I will have to start over with it so that will also take some time. Thanks to all for your patience. Being a one man business can be too much at times. Thanks, Todd - CST

Upvote 0
I have a set of diy cst and they work great with other games .
Is there a known issue with rfactor as the throttle is not recognised .
The brake is recognized though.
Thx for any suggestion about it.
Cheers Robert

Hello Robert, make sure that you calibrate your pedals with DIView before assigning your pedals in rFactor. You should have no problem using your pedals in rFactor. Thanks, Todd

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 233 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years