Cannon Simulation Technologies (CST) | Official Support Thread

RaceDepartment is proud to announce Cannon Simulation Technologies (CST) has found a new home in our forum. For any of you not aware, CST manufactures high-end pedal systems that are considered top-of-the-line in our industry. These pedals are used by many professional drivers as part of their sim racing systems, and also, because of their highly realistic feel, consider them an essential component of their simulation training and practice for real-world racing.

This forum will be moderated by CST's CEO and Chief Engineer, Todd Cannon.

cst pedals problem

Hello I just installed the mod with Richard Burns Rally Real Rally, and I have a problem with my CST pedals http://www.cannonsim...chnologies.com/ in practice at the beginning I reverse the gas and brake pedals that I have PEL panel resolved reversing Richard Burns Rally, but the real problem is the fact that only one foot touching the bars in the control panel of Richard Burns Rally I remain constantly lit accordingly if the track before I accelerated the car and braking at the same time with consequent failure to control someone has encountered the same problem? I know that with the pedals of the g 25 and acessories leobornard create the same problem that makes me think that Richard Burns Rally does not operate well in several bits that are transmitted.

I do not know what to do I hope they can help me thanks sorry my english

Upvote 0
My english is even more bad than yours:) do you have always smal amount brake on or what you mean? please use only simply words so i may can help you, sorry.

Upvote 0
There is no problem with RBR and the CST pedals. You just have to go to your rbr folder, find a cfg file and change a line to say that you want your pedals to be in a reverse mod. I had the same problem. now all is ok. I will try to find exactly what I did.
Have fun :)

Upvote 0
  • firefish15

CST still in business?

IS CST still in business?
I sent an email requesting estimated shipping date on a pedal set I ordered 6/31/2010. No reply as yet.
Paul

Upvote 0
  • pk_volt

buying the CSt pedal guide

I tried buying the CST pedal pdf guide, but it just brings me into my paypal account.

Is there something stupid I'm missing?

Upvote 0
  • pk_volt

Bah, apparantly, it only works with IE... who uses IE anyways :s

I've purchased the pedal pdf guide. So is the pedal guide emailed to you right away? or does someone have to verify the payment before I get the pdf?

Upvote 0
Are the Springs the same

Hi Tod i bought your guild which is good for the information but i'm going to build the pedals like your F1 set. Are the springs the same as the diy pedals or are they differant if they are could you PM me with the part numbers

thanks

Barry

Upvote 0
Sorry to burst your bubble Barry, but Todd hasn`t been on these forums in nearly a year.

I`m not even sure anybody can get hold of him through other means.

Your best bet is to aim your question at CST pedals users and hopefully you`ll get your answer :)

Upvote 0
thank Kris i just thought i mite get an answer in a few weeks but if he's not been on no worrys. I'd say the springs i have will work

thanks again Kris

No problem :)

Would you mind posting build pics and a mini walk-through of your DIY CST style pedals in the main hardware section?

Would be interesting to see, as nobody has posted anything like that yet.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 155 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years