Cancer Research UK Support Winter Series

I'll make a blog post about this later today if you want me to, please let me know (through PM) if you want me to include anything special. :)

Yes Lars you can join. Chris can you give me a list of your current drivers please by PM if you want.

Lars you will have to follow the 2012 FSR mod download instructions of course though. You can find them in the news and announcements section I believe.

Yes Lars you can join. Chris can you give me a list of your current drivers please by PM if you want.

Lars you will have to follow the 2012 FSR mod download instructions of course though. You can find them in the news and announcements section I believe.
Cheers Scott. How about skins for me? Will I have to submit or take a standard one?

James said he is happy for Nemesis to be in the Winter Series in a Driver Rotation e.g.
Chris De Jong and Ryan Walker for R1
James and Me for R2
Chris and Me for R3
and so on....

Hi Scott,

Jackson Wendt and Kevin Siggy are official drivers of Positive SimRacing and we are happy to contribute to the championship as the third team in the list.

Thanks and congratulations for the initiative. We will work to disseminate it properly.

Hi, I'm interested in taking part in this series. I am however a late comer to the game/mod. I've still got a couple weeks to really sink my teeth in, so to come to grips with it. I'm not unfamiliar to track racing, and always try to be fair and race clean. Just checking if this is still open to anyone. Is there anything that is required of me to compete?

Nice idea for a good cause.

Can I just say a massive thank you to all you guys. The response to this has been amazing as we currently have 6 entered teams and 21 entered drivers. Because we cannot know for certain whether people will be able to attend every race we will continue to take entries. We will use the WS/WT 2 Grid system if necessary. Even if you only manage to qualify for Grid 2 you will still be able to have fun and also promote a great cause. Thanks once again.

NOTE: For those who are not currently signed to FSR teams or competing in FSR you may run in the FSR General car. However some teams may not be able to use their usual drivers so you may also be able to get Winter Series drives for an FSR team so I'll leave that up to you to sort.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 248 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.0%