RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming from a relative new comer is was great to see a few additional new folks on the grid.
@Trebormoore84
@hollowdene
@Thegodfather6571
@Simon Marshall
@KKJUN

Cheers!

Wanted to get stuck into RaceRoom for a while now especially interested in anything with Group 5, 90s DTM and possibly Group C soon, thrown in at the deep end with group 5 cars, no real practice and probably (absolutely) the wrong car choice. massive lols.

Still good fun and some good banter to listen to! Looking forward to next Sunday. Might actually be in the mix for that one... (wishful thinking).

anything with Group 5, 90s DTM and possibly Group C soon

Might have to space them out a bit, I kid you not fighting that Corvette for 40 minutes gave me a literal pain in my back with muscle tightness. I thought perhaps it was the late winter yard work I was doing in the morning yesterday, but I don't think so.
Still great fun.

• Deleted member 6919

Have you been demoted Steve??

Doesn't matter I get it now..;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to the diabolical numbers for this event I'll do my utmost to show up in time, so count me in.

I really think this event on Tuesdays has been overplayed and has become boring after more than 6 months and is in need of a change. And I really do think the DTM 92 would be much more popular at this stage. This is my opinion of course and feel sure it will be contradicted. But that's ok that's just someone else's opinion.

• Deleted member 6919

Well from a totally honest point of view, for all the content we have right now and what coming in the future, there is no imagination and full use of Raceroom, the format has become boring, and no matter what has been said before repetitive, drivers/customers are not listened too, any form of multi class racing are being rejected, and there are so many options for that, we have good drivers here, and many have moved on for these reason I believe, even staff, it is suppose to be a racing community for fun clean racing and enjoyment, but for sure with Raceroom it doesn't feel like it with it's present format, that's one reason I haven't renewed my subs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 350 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%