RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Qualifying: Stuffed it. 2nd last on grid (Does Eric in the pit count?? lol)

Race 1: Yeah Stuffed that too. The car had no grip from the start, it just didnt like the wet at all. 2nd lap lost my front and rear bumpers, front left wheel guard panel, add in suspension damage on all four wheels and i was more at home in the Disney on ice show then on a race track. Got lapped, slide out some more and came in near the back (2nd last from memory) Felt a little :beat-up: when i finished.

Race 2: Stuffed the start (need to pract these). Had some really good tussles with a few guys. kept my car undamaged and got up to 5th at one stage and then made the mistake of pitting when i had clear track in front of me and 4 laps till pit window closed. Car handled alot better though i couldnt drive a proper line to save my life. I think i managed one or two clean laps.

THE MOST IMPORTNT part - The Decepticons BEAT the Autobots home :sinister: but only just.

Great fun and top group of guys. Hope to see everyone again next week.

iT's was i terrible race (for me)... both races ended in the first lap, by the same person, in a unrepaireble damaged.............................................

So guys, please be more carefull NEXT time, and don't crash all the time. Be more seriously. Some people just wanna to race overhere.

iT's getting more like a public server :( :( :( :( i'm getting sick of it.

iT's was i terrible race (for me)... both races ended in the first lap, by the same person, in a unrepaireble damaged.............................................

So guys, please be more carefull NEXT time, and don't crash all the time. Be more seriously. Some people just wanna to race overhere.

iT's getting more like a public server :( :( :( :( i'm getting sick of it.

sorry to hear you had bad races Stefan, and ever more sorry you compare RD club races to public servers.

if you feel theres any incidents that need looking at by the admins you can file an incident report Here

me i had a blast, qualified somewhere in the top 10 (but forget where) tried to make up a place or 2 on the start but got sandwiched in so just had to try n hold my place and stay out of trouble until the field started to open out and it did this after half a lap, had great fun until i got cocky and took the left hander before the straight just a wee bit wrong and could not get it back under control before the bridge so race one ended for me there.

Race 2 there was carnage at the second corner and as i tried to avoid it someone behind decided i should take a closer look at the crashes in front as the gave me an almighty wack up my arse which left me limping around with a damaged car so i pitted as soon as the window was open and changed all my tyres and fixed what could be fixed and went out and chopped a couple of seconds off my lap times until i met Nigel limping back to the pits, but where we met was just the wrong place for me as i went past him on the left hander before the downhill so my line was just wrong and i ended up flying through the trees but came back on track with again a damaged car :weep: so my repairs did not last long. After that it was just great fun trying to keep a car that felt like a crab on the track and i had some nice little fights along the way and felt very lucky to grab 4th place in the race and 5th place overall.

Some good racing guys on a great track, thnx for all who made it so :good:

Attachments

• Race_Steam 2009-07-24 21-38-49-51.jpg
    Race_Steam 2009-07-24 21-38-49-51.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 222
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.