Canadian Grand Prix Driver of the Day: Vote Now

Lewis and his "friends"... :x3:
I wonder which one is next in line.
She was only the model but if the next one is in some, any, sport I bet he'll get a drive in friday's free practice 1 in place of poor-not so Lewis friend-Valtteri. :rolleyes: :D

I literally fell asleep at around lap 40, so I think it is better not to vote anyone. Apparently I didn't miss that much as the top drivers finished in the very same order they were after the start without any significant battles, so watching that snoozefest to the end would've just been a waste of good sleep.

The Canadian GP is usually an entertaining race but I was glad to only be watching "highlights" on Channel 4 as nothing of interest really happened.

The season started so well with some great races but since they returned to Europe and the more traditional tracks things have really dropped off. Maybe its to do with the nature of the circuits but Barcelona, Monaco and Canada were all pretty bad races. Could be it that the current cars have outgrown the more old fashioned circuits?

Leclerc and Alonso tied. Probably Vettel second.

Verstappen doesn't surprise me, he's Senna/Schumacher/Alonso/Hamilton - esque with his pace. He's genuinely faster than Ricciardo the majority of the time. Azerbaijan was probably the only race this year where I could seriously say "yes, Ricciardo is generally the faster guy today."

The race sucked. Watch races 2, 3, and 4 of this year so far and skip the rest.

I watched quali which was pretty entertaining and couldn't wait for the race. Then I put it on this morning and kept finding other things to do around the house. Literally lost interest and stopped watching half way through which is rare for me.
Absolutely boring and I'd rather have spent that time catching up on Blancpain Endurance where stuff actually happens...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%