Canadian Grand Prix Driver of the Day: Vote Now

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Canadian Grand Prix Driver of the Day.jpg

Following a surprisingly sedate Canadian Grand Prix, who do you rate as the Formula One 'Driver of the Day'?

Canada usually provides entertaining racing, and with an increased use of DRS this weekend many expected the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve to produce something spectacular. Sadly that never quite materialised, but still several drivers produced a very respectable performance this afternoon.

The question is, who do you think did the best job?

Vote now and leave a comment below!

That was quite possibly the most boring Canadian GP I've ever seen in my life . It took until lap 68 out of 70 for there to be any kind of fight/threat between the 3 lead cars . Being a 1 stop there was no strategy coming into place either . Terrible .

No doubts, Charles Leclerc.
If he goes on like this he definitely deserve a better car, and if Kimi doesn't awake it would be foolish from Ferrari to do not take him.
I like Kimi, but it hurts to see him in this poor shape.

Grosjean. He started dead last and finish in front of his team mate, who started 11 and have no obvious issues apparently.
After we all noticed (and some among us had a blast time) all of his mistakes and recent incredible string of bad luck guess it's time to give credit where credit is due.

Never heard of her.
DfW6fzYX0AE6Tdh.jpg

But she's scary. Not cause of her skin but cause she's so damn skinny. :confused:
Glad she's still happy AFTER that incident.
Guess she was the only one. Not good. :unsure:

That's Liberty Media for ya... allowing clowns in places they shouldn't have access to. :unsure:

Had high hopes for this race, but almost nothing happened. Even Monaco was more interesting than this. I'm glad Seb is back up front, but I wish he regained leadership in a more interesting way. I hope Ferrari can keep pace with Mercedes' upcoming update for their engines, that could potentially kill the fight for the title.

Drivers of the day? Seb and Charles. Ferrari should reconsider their second driver choice if they want to win another constructors championship anytime soon.

Grosjean. He started dead last and finish in front of his team mate, who started 11 and have no obvious issues apparently.
After we all noticed (and some among us had a blast time) all of his mistakes and recent incredible string of bad luck guess it's time to give credit where credit is due.

Never heard of her.
DfW6fzYX0AE6Tdh.jpg

But she's scary. Not cause of her skin but cause she's so damn skinny. :confused:
Glad she's still happy AFTER that incident.
Guess she was the only one. Not good. :unsure:
Her skin is like that because its a disorder. It is when the skin loses its pigment. Michael Jackson also had that same disorder which is why his skin changed color.

She is a canadian model I think.

If I had to choose it'd be Leclerc. Very mature and fast drive for a 20 year old, really putting Ericsson to shame yet again. The rest of the drivers were on a sunday drive really.

Vettel controlled the race from the outset and he lead every lap and hes determined enough to take on the Mercedes Mountain and climb it and beat them finally, so its gotta be him...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%