Can you remove the on-screen ping?

You could start with pressing ( I think )
Cntrl H when in the actual driving screen,
in the hopes it will eliminate any AC generated
app putting the information there.and perhaps
showing that it is due to an externally generated software program .

Maybe it is your fps performance from Steam settings:
upload_2018-11-23_14-17-14.png

No, Correca, that's well the ping ! .... else he should have it online and offline.
Moreover, I'm nearly sure Steam FPS is green .... while AC ping online is rather yellow-orange.

I also always have it .... and I'm nearly sure the fact of hiding all apps doesn't work to take it off.

I suspect that .... or you can't turn it off ...or maybe it's possible to hide it modifying a setting in one or other config file ... but where and which one in this case !???? ...I don't know.

Thanks guys for the replies.

@Kek700... I already have everything removed from the screen, the ping is the only thing left

@correca... Its definately not the FPS as its displaying around 35 (which is the ping I am getting on the server and my FPS is far higher than that) I have also checked my steam settings... both FPS and Ping are switch off.

@Jempy... my ping is green. I guess the colour must change depending on the ping (I guess you must be getting semi poor pings to be yellow-orange?). I have gone though every INI I can find in both documents and main install and I cannot find a setting to turn off. I suspect it is part of the side bar because its placement is exactly at the top of the side bar when open.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back