Can you please help me get started on online racing?

Hello all.

I am looking to connect with rFactor sim racers. Can you point me towards the right direction? The public server farm in rFactor is chaotic and most of the times I cannot connect due to missmatches. By the way I have rFactor since 2008.

Please keep in mind the following. I have a very busy schedule and thus commitment to a racing league that runs frequent races is not an option for me now. What I am looking for is to hang out with a other rFactor users in practice servers and the occasional race. If I am not allowed to race that is fine but I would love to just practice with other people.

I can commit to races if they are Le-Mans types of races which happen somewhat far in between. I can participate in such races because I can schedule my time around them.

At any rate like I mentioned above I am looking to hang out with other rFactor users and then cross over with them to rFactor2.
I am mostly interested in the following mods, Enduracers, FIA GT3, HistoricX, NAGT.

I am not the fastest driver. I am a middle of the pack driver. Very safe. I have been in iRacing since early 2009 and I choose to take my self out in order to avoid accidents with other drivers. So far only once have I taken out another driver in a race.

Thank you.

here at race department there is the racing club wich is pretty much perfect for what your after they run weekly races on different nights its not a league so you dont have to commit to anything all you have to do is be a licenced member which only involves filling out an application form and then having the right track and mod and showing up on race day no need to commit to anything.

I hate recommending iRacing due to how much it ends up costing, but... iRacing sounds like your kind of sim right now. With your once a month fee you get:

Organized Leagues
A system in place to prevent wreckers
Races and practice running all the time. Great if your schedule is crazy like mine and you can't commit to certain dates and times.
A decent community

If this isn't an option, look no further than RaceDepartment Club events. Free, friendly, and has a bunch of events.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back