Can You Guess the Upcoming new RaceRoom Track?

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RaceRoom New Track 2.jpg

Set to release to the sim very soon, Sector3 Studios have dropped a couple of teasers to a new mystery circuit coming to RaceRoom Racing Experience next week...

Although we've seen the two attached images, no further details have been revealed by Sector3 Studios as to which circuit will be the next location added to the RaceRoom Racing Experience simulation, although there has been talk in recent weeks of a potential expanding of the WTCR calendar, which could open up some interesting possibilities...

So our wonderful sim racing enthusiasts, can ya tell what it is yet?

RaceRoom New Track 1.jpg

RaceRoom Racing Experience is a free to play racing simulation from Sector3 Studios.

If you like RaceRoom and want to keep up to date with all the latest news and discussions, head on over to the RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum. We host a whole range of top quality club racing events in our Racing Club, plus we offer a great place to hang out and discuss the game with your fellow R3E fans. Pop over and say hello today!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

So then, can you tell what it is from the preview images revealed so far? Let us know below!

Last edited:
I don't know the track-portfolio of iR, but I do think that R3E has the most unique ones on them. Moscow, Sepang, Lausitzring or Norisring are hard to find anywhere else as official content beside from series-license-games like the F1s.

I don't know the track-portfolio of iR, but I do think that R3E has the most unique ones on them. Moscow, Sepang, Lausitzring or Norisring are hard to find anywhere else as official content beside from series-license-games like the F1s.
Not to mention all the excellent Swedish tracks which have barely appeared anywhere else since a Race 07 expansion!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back