Can You Guess the Upcoming new RaceRoom Track?

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RaceRoom New Track 2.jpg

Set to release to the sim very soon, Sector3 Studios have dropped a couple of teasers to a new mystery circuit coming to RaceRoom Racing Experience next week...

Although we've seen the two attached images, no further details have been revealed by Sector3 Studios as to which circuit will be the next location added to the RaceRoom Racing Experience simulation, although there has been talk in recent weeks of a potential expanding of the WTCR calendar, which could open up some interesting possibilities...

So our wonderful sim racing enthusiasts, can ya tell what it is yet?

RaceRoom New Track 1.jpg

RaceRoom Racing Experience is a free to play racing simulation from Sector3 Studios.

If you like RaceRoom and want to keep up to date with all the latest news and discussions, head on over to the RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum. We host a whole range of top quality club racing events in our Racing Club, plus we offer a great place to hang out and discuss the game with your fellow R3E fans. Pop over and say hello today!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

So then, can you tell what it is from the preview images revealed so far? Let us know below!

Last edited:
I've hated Motegi since GT4. Refuse to buy it on iracing either and I have almost every road circuit there. Something about it just never sat well with me, even as a kid...I'll still get it and I'll still run it, because R3e's tracks are cheap and gorgeous and I refuse to not have every track available in the game, but still...would've preferred Okayama, Tsukuba, Marina Bay, or the three obvious Middle Eastern circuits.

And yes, I'm aware I made this same huff over Zhuhai. :laugh:

The screen shot of the tower, the sky looks more like overcast with a chance of precipitation than any other sky I have seen in R3E.:cautious:

Lol... I hadn't noticed that until you said. Maybe that's why the coming patch is so big... weather! (joke)
Kinda of fun speculating every time Sector 3 makes an announcement of a patch or upcoming content, then again 4 or 5 GB has to be more than a track and fix a few bugs, right? Well a few more hours and we will know for sure.:thumbsup:

This is an interesting Retweet by R3E with a screen shot of a car running in what appears to be less than sunny conditions.:geek:

If I post one more observation can this be considered a rumor for day/night/rain?:)

upload_2018-7-10_21-20-29.png

Unlikely.
Currently, it was hinted that there is an endurance track, a WTCR track and a WTCC track in the work, with the WTCC track being nearest to completion.

Pretty much verbatim quote.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years