can,t join FSR 2014 server with RF2 494 update

i see the server!!!!!!!!!!!!

and mod installed and everything but can,t join server any ideas?
Try clicking on other servers and see if you get the Join button on any others, then click back to FSR's. Sometimes it takes a while for the Join button to become active with this latest update. Annoying but people are definitely able to join the server still.

Some people are able to join the FSR server since I've seen them on livetiming yesterday and today. Perhaps there's also something client- or connection-related going on with it, but it sounds like ISI may be able to deploy a fix without requiring a new build. It could be something on their lobby server side.

Last edited:
I read in the ISI forums that if the VMod or the server name contains spaces the server somehow doesnt work. Also you need to open an extra port that before wasnt needed in order to make this work (64297 TCP and UDP).

It should work as I tested it and I didnt notice any issue.

Last edited:
Ok I think we have a workaround solution for this. I disabled getmod on the server and join button seems to appear each time now. If you visisted the server before you should already have the vmod installed, if not download it from here and install.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 263 13.6%