Can someone make me special a holden VF skin for AC?

Lefty

Premium
Update* I have worked out through youtube video's how to do skinning for my car, My car is now fully skinned except the windows I can't do at all please, see here if you can skin windows:

I would like to ask if somebody could do a special skin for one of Australia's Iconic Driver Peter Brock.

I have supplied photos of Brockie's 1984 winning car the Holden VK Commodore driven by Peter Brock & Larry Perkins, the first photo showing the Orange Day Glow is the correct colour of the livery, and I was hoping that someone could copy that livery and place it on a VF commodore, so I can just add it to the skin livery under supercars_holden/skin HDT_05.

Cheers Paul.
brock VK 1.jpg
brock VK 2.jpg
brock VK 3.jpg
Brock VK 4.jpg
Brock VK 5.jpg

Below the destination car a VF Commodore where I would like the new skin to be added to.

destinationcar.jpg

Last edited:

I have been searching through Youtube and here how to do skinning and i am slowly learning, I don't understand Control Management but I have been tryiing to see how i can install a showroom in CM, but it's not easy to find proper Tuts, I have however got a bit down on the car, but a few errors with paint lol, anyway this is how far i am ATM take a look:

Brockies Update 1.png
preview.jpg

Last edited:
I have been searching through Youtube and here how to do skinning and i am slowly learning, I don't understand Control Management but I have been tryiing to see how i can install a showroom in CM, but it's not easy to find proper Tuts, I have however got a bit down on the car, but a few errors with paint lol, anyway this is how far i am ATM take a look:

View attachment 394194View attachment 394196
Thats a ZB, not a VF

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 306 27.6%