Can someone help identify my 787B Le Mans posters origin or history?

I recently acquired a "Seize The Day" Mazda 787b Le Mans 1991 poster (because im a huge 787b fan). I have no info on where this poster came from (ebay said home sale) or how it was sold/given out originally. If someone could help me know some history and inform me on how this fantastic piece of artwork was made or for who? id love to know! I can only find 2 pictures of this online so any information is helpful :)

aPyTVkN - Imgur.jpg

Such posters are often quite difficult to identify unless they are "official" posters released by the event or track. Many are made by local tourist groups, or by hotels and restaurants, even teams may have posters made. Looking at this one I would say it was made by, or at least for, Mazda; judging by the mazda logo in upper right and "seize the day" which was used by Mazda. This would be a Mazda poster, not a Lemans poster.

So a good start would be contacting Mazda Motorsports.

Such posters are often quite difficult to identify unless they are "official" posters released by the event or track. Many are made by local tourist groups, or by hotels and restaurants, even teams may have posters made. Looking at this one I would say it was made by, or at least for, Mazda; judging by the mazda logo in upper right and "seize the day" which was used by Mazda. This would be a Mazda poster, not a Lemans poster.

So a good start would be contacting Mazda Motorsports.
You are a person of detail and i appreciate your post, i will most defiantly try to contact Mazda and will follow up if details are found :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back