Can somebody please show me how to fix this?

menuissues.jpg

This is one i never figured out how to fix. And one other question, when going into my UIDATA and click on Menu i see:

Textures
Textures Mamba
Textures Frog
Textures Toad

Are these to be combined together or left in it's individual folder?

That's exactly what I just did. A complete fresh install. Thats alot of downloading as I have all the Ex. Packs. I have installed two mods now but only one of them shows the picture in the menu. The other is blank, just like alot of the ones in Hiroshi's pic above. I havent found out how to fix this yet.
Side note: I am only going to install skins that I use or that will be used in a race. This has decreased my loading time drasticaly. I had a couple of gigs worth of custom skins. Those all have to load at startup I understand. So limiting the amount does help, for sure.

Hi,
if u using stcc2,u throw everything in Textures and all be fine...as i remember toad came with first stcc,mamba with evo,raco on...and so on but finally at least me ,doing it that way, all in Textures, and all icons aka.tga files are read from engine and showing up properly...

Hi,
if u using stcc2,u throw everything in Textures and all be fine...as i remember toad came with first stcc,mamba with evo,raco on...and so on but finally at least me ,doing it that way, all in Textures, and all icons aka.tga files are read from engine and showing up properly...
Still didn't work. But guys i've gotten over the aggravation and just don't care anymore. I threw the the order in which i had things memorized off anyways because i deleted a few mods and added a few new ones and those buttons didn't appear.

To the ones that replied, Thank you for trying to help me, you guys have been great!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%