Can somebody please help me get my RDRC numbers on my car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the software and the instructions.I have tried several,well hundreds of times and I finally gave up. If there is someone to help I can give you the skins and the templates from RDRC with my race number on them and my car skin the main tga I believe. Just tell me what you need and I can email them to you.

I have the software and the instructions.I have tried several,well hundreds of times and I finally gave up. If there is someone to help I can give you the skins and the templates from RDRC with my race number on them and my car skin the main tga I believe. Just tell me what you need and I can email them to you.

I'll need your livery file. the "ffr_tex_high_*thenumber*.pssg ;)

Didn't read it correctly. Have you made your skin in photoshop, ready with number and everything and need to get it on a car in the game? If so, I'll need your photoshop file (prefferably psd)

I have the template from RD as well, but no clue how to get them on my car (just on one of the default skins). If there's software/instructions i must have completely missed that. Any hints are more than welcome :)

You'd need a template for your car. I always use ones from here. Then when you've made it the way you like, save it as a dds-file and use the pssg-editor to get it on your car in game. That's really the very very bare basics. You'll need Photoshop, GIMP or similar programs for it :)

You'd need a template for your car. I always use ones from here. Then when you've made it the way you like, save it as a dds-file and use the pssg-editor to get it on your car in game. That's really the very very bare basics. You'll need Photoshop, GIMP or similar programs for it :)

Thanks! Photoshop and dds-files are familiar, but what's a pssg-editor?

EDIT: Sorry, should've googled before i ask...

I really do appreciate all the responses. I am just wiped out tonight.Long day at the office ya know. Anyway I have my skin and I have all the software and then some. But I cannot figure out how to get the rdrc numbers on my skin. I even have my race numbers on the RDRC templates. I was hoping the process would be similar to get the numbers on my car skin. I am actually using the Hoonigan skin for the 2010 Fiesta. I will email the number templates and the main pssg if someone could just get my numbers on the skin and email it back to me. I have been trying to modify skins with no success. just getting frustrated. Tomorrow is another day.

I finally have some time.I have the main.pssg from photoshop and the number templates with my number installed. I have tried many times. I do not need instructions I need someone to help me do it.
It appears I cannot upload the files here. I will scan for virus,give me your email and I will email the files to you

I'll need your livery file. the "ffr_tex_high_*thenumber*.pssg ;)

Didn't read it correctly. Have you made your skin in photoshop, ready with number and everything and need to get it on a car in the game? If so, I'll need your photoshop file (prefferably psd)
I cannot upload the files here. How shall I proceed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 288 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%