Can not make purchase

click on "purchase"/ click on "pay in USD"/click on "Confirm Purchase"/ Message,,,"Waiting to connect with game"/ Waiting, and waiting :whistling:.....nothing. Over 25 min,,,nothing. Press Esc, "would you like to quit game" Yes. :rolleyes:. This is the second day now.

I can't help with your issue, but you might have dodged a bullet there:

11081299_1563082267307678_8011907015041176379_n.jpg

click on "purchase"/ click on "pay in USD"/click on "Confirm Purchase"/ Message,,,"Waiting to connect with game"/ Waiting, and waiting :whistling:.....nothing. Over 25 min,,,nothing. Press Esc, "would you like to quit game" Yes. :rolleyes:. This is the second day now.

Can you please make sure the following is the case?

To purchase items in the in-game store, the Steam Overlay must be activated.
To activate the Steam overlay follow these steps:

• Start the Steam-client
• Find the Steam menu in the top left corner of the Steam-client window
• In the drop-down menu that appears, click choose Settings
• In the window that appears there are several sections, select the section called "In game"
• In this section you will see a checkbox with the description "Activate Steam Overlay in games" "

I had the same issue.
I thought it was a excessive traffic issue. By the time I figured a work around, I missed out on the sale.

Instead of trying to make purchases in-game, I had to to the raceroom experience website. Go to the "Store" - then login with my steam account. Then make the purchases.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 108 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 284 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 411 39.9%