Can not download the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
****, i downloaded the whole night from a site from official rFactor.net, and today morning instead of the original 688 Mb file i had a 502 or stg, and it said that it was corrupted... how can i purchase that game, it seems i cant download it? I dont want to give to credit card number over the net for them as the option to buy in a CD at rFactor.net, i would prefer a Paypal payment. thnks for the help.

i downloaded it and paid with my creditcard, but i already had the demo installed so didnt need to download so much. only the 1250 update

So you are going to drive F1 with me Neo?

TheStig[RPM said:
]
wakuwaku[RPM said:
]Neo, i got a copy of rfactor with my G25, maybe you got one too, look into the box!!!

but that was the demo right?? not a full version of the game?

No Stiggy it's a full version, if you buy a key the whole game will be unlocked. I have Rfactor since day one and i still like it, it's a timeless game because of the many mod's and updates, but updates should be managed permanent, everyone who drives online should have the same versions of mods and tracks.

yes exactly you have to buy the key!

i did that this week, some program openened and now i am allowed to install the game 5 times as a full version.. i think thats crap.. because i often format my pc to factorysettings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.5%