DiRT 4 Can not configure steering wheel OSW and Heusinkveld sim pedals pro

I am a pc user and I have a steering wheel osw kit augury, Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Pro, th8a shifter, Heusinkveld Sim Shifter Sequential, Heusinkveld Sim Handbrake. Today when I tried to race with the dirt4, I could not configure any of my peripherals. When I want to configure the controls is impossible, it is as if the cursor moved from top to bottom all the time and I can not configure anything. I've been testing and removing all morning and I have not gotten anything. Please, I hope you can help me. With the dirt rally, everything works perfectly.

regards

I am a pc user and I have a steering wheel osw kit augury, Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Pro, th8a shifter, Heusinkveld Sim Shifter Sequential, Heusinkveld Sim Handbrake. Today when I tried to race with the dirt4, I could not configure any of my peripherals. When I want to configure the controls is impossible, it is as if the cursor moved from top to bottom all the time and I can not configure anything. I've been testing and removing all morning and I have not gotten anything. Please, I hope you can help me. With the dirt rally, everything works perfectly.

regards
Exact same hardware here. Exact same result. Had no problem with Dirt Rally

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 226 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 153 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%