Can my rig be considered as a full rig as its for bikes?

Hi to all sim fans. Can my rig be considered as a full rig as its for bikes? it has a seat, real controls and a body, so it is in reality a full sim rig, or not?
BUILD1.jpg
BUILD2.jpg
BUILD3.jpg
BUILD4.jpg
I would be interested to know what you think. The bodies are real 2004 CBR1000RR race kits from Sharkskinz

Bit of an odd question? For sure it is a sim rig and a nice looking one at that. Usage wise, unless you allow for weight change and stuff I don't see the point. Using real parts alone makes it right from the get go a more 'full rig' than most bed room racer desk rigs..

edit:
It seems that with the steering you have catered for that in some degree.

Next thing is, a rig is only as good as the sim you use it with and how good of a job you did setting it up. In other words, it can range from a pukefest from crapping your pants awesome, depending on factors beyond just your handywork :) (applies more to full motionrigs but it got the point across hopefully)

Upvote 0
Hi William, firstly it has all real motorcycle controls using real bars, throttle, brake and clutch levers and grips. It has foot controls for rear brake and shift as per a real bike and you have to lean when steering and it gets you really into a sim. It works on any bike game or sim that runs on any windows platform.

Have to admit I aint puked on it yet but it sure gets your adrenalin going

Upvote 0
Looks really great.. but motorbikes steer mostly be leaning left or right, not by moving the steeringwheel.
Some many years ago i raced on a arcade version of a system like i described.
Where you had to lean the whole bike left or right to make a corner.
I than thought that was a pretty cool system of control.

Could you add some springs/dampers on both sides and connect the frame movement to a controller output?

Upvote 0
Looks really great.. but motorbikes steer mostly be leaning left or right, not by moving the steeringwheel.

Could you add some springs/dampers on both sides and connect the frame movement to a controller output?

manx_tt_superbikes_arcade.jpg

:D

Upvote 0

The handlebars swing like a pendulum so you are actually leaning to steer the bike and get more of a feeling of being on one.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back