can "movement" be adjusted when in triple screen?

I get a bit frustrated on what to call the different views available in ACC. There are 3 separate cockpit views, one view that is kind of a close-up, closer to the windscreen, and two others, one that shows movement, and one that does not. It is also unfortunate that the two cockpit views that are the same - one with motion, one without - do not have the same FOV in triple screen!! There is an obvious difference in the view between the two.

I had forgotten about the cockpit view that includes movement :sick:, so was experimenting with it today. I would like to change the amount of movement, but apparently it is not possible when using triple screens? To me, it is a bit too much. Hitting the brakes the cockpit lurches upward, to me, an unreal amount. Seems to me, all movements are exaggerated.

I did some internet searches, but was unable to find anything on this. I found user guides explaining what the movement adjustment is supposed to do, but I am unable to make any adjustment.

Thanks for any help!

1. FOV: I don't think the FOV changes between the two views, I think it's the camera position that changes and makes it look different.
2. Motion: You can try Real Head Motion for Assetto Corsa Competizione to dial in some settings. You can find it on the Kunos forums.
I personally now drive with a "fixed dashboard". Not sure what the "consensus" on best camera settings would be. Neil Heusinkveld argued in one of his videos that the head is not glued to the car in real life, but I never managed to dial in settings that helped me more than overstimulating my senses.

Hello there ! I know it's an old post but I've just finished to reinstall my triple, installed ACC for the first time. I've tuned my FOV through my screen size (930mm <=> 42"), screen angle (55°) and screen distance (760mm). But those "most realistic FOV setting" are suppoed to be tied to which view ?
1 - Cockpit View
2 - Dashboard View
3 - Driver's eye View (height, pitch AND fov are different from Cockpit view)

Attachments

• acc_view01-cockpit.jpg
    acc_view01-cockpit.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 91
  • acc_view02-dashboard.jpg
    acc_view02-dashboard.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 92
  • acc_view03-driverseye.jpg
    acc_view03-driverseye.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 94

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?