Can I use this for wheel push buttons

Yep, it'll work fine. I've got a couple, only trouble I've had is that Windows sees them as the same device because they don't have unique IDs, not an issue if you just have one.

If you want something a bit more sophisticated then check out the usb boards on Leo Bodnar's website.

Upvote 0

stigs2cousin

Premium
Maybe look into the Simucube wireless system.
For SC2 its quite easy because the receiver is already fitted into the wheelbase, form SC1 they sell the receiver board separately.

Would be more hassle to mount but ultimately the cleaner solution.

I have all the parts for a GT3 wheel on the workbench but I am procrustinating because i don´t need the wheel buttons at the moment. i just drive H Pattern and sequential stick atm.

MFG Carsten

Upvote 0
Maybe look into the Simucube wireless system.
For SC2 its quite easy because the receiver is already fitted into the wheelbase, form SC1 they sell the receiver board separately.

Would be more hassle to mount but ultimately the cleaner solution.

I have all the parts for a GT3 wheel on the workbench but I am procrustinating because i don´t need the wheel buttons at the moment. i just drive H Pattern and sequential stick atm.

MFG Carsten

Just throw a Seq-shifter and some buttons to that Wireless receiver

Im working right now on Direct connections between my SC2 accesory Port and BJ Steel Pedals.
Shifter and handbrake are connected directly some time ago.
My SC2 Ecosystem is growing.

Next step Will be to Connect a SHH Shifter and a DSD button box to a SC2 Wireless Module

Upvote 0

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 81 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 28.0%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 69 16.2%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.5%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 42 9.9%