Can I use a Xbox 360 Joypad?

Hi,

Thinking about trying out iRacing and was wondering, am I able to use my Xbox 360 Joypad, till I get a wheel?

Thanks

I am hoping to have the money by Sunday to join, but my wheel should be with me by Tuesday, so just to try it out and see what it like etc...
ok thought the time period from getting the game to getting a wheel was longer then that.

To be honest it´s a bit like wasting money since you only experience 1% of the physics and feel through a controller but as the time period between the both is so short then go for it!

Got it today, and set it up, but the steering is to sensitive, so will need to wait till I have my wheel which should be, by Tuesday.

As I just have to touch the thumbstick and I am on full lock.

Well I got the new wheel and it was broken :( so have sent it back and it being sent off to Thrustmaster and they going to look at it and either fix it or send me another.

So looks like it going to take about a week.
I have managed to get the Xbox 360 controller a bit better with Xpadder.

It was a cheap one a Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience Racing Wheel, couldn't afford anything more, it had no power going to it, spoke with Thrustmaster support, they said send it back, to where you got it from.

Would love to get the T500 then the F1 wheel for it, but don't have the budget at the moment.

It was a cheap one a Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience Racing Wheel, couldn't afford anything more, it had no power going to it, spoke with Thrustmaster support, they said send it back, to where you got it from.

Would love to get the T500 then the F1 wheel for it, but don't have the budget at the moment.

I have a T500 set WITHOUT the F1 rim which I might want to sell.
Still way more than one year of warranty on it.
Send me a private message, if you are interested.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.3%