Can I use a Xbox 360 Joypad?

Gaz

Premium
Hi,

Thinking about trying out iRacing and was wondering, am I able to use my Xbox 360 Joypad, till I get a wheel?

Thanks

Gaz

Premium
I am hoping to have the money by Sunday to join, but my wheel should be with me by Tuesday, so just to try it out and see what it like etc...

I am hoping to have the money by Sunday to join, but my wheel should be with me by Tuesday, so just to try it out and see what it like etc...
ok thought the time period from getting the game to getting a wheel was longer then that.

To be honest it´s a bit like wasting money since you only experience 1% of the physics and feel through a controller but as the time period between the both is so short then go for it!

Gaz

Premium
Got it today, and set it up, but the steering is to sensitive, so will need to wait till I have my wheel which should be, by Tuesday.

As I just have to touch the thumbstick and I am on full lock.

Gaz

Premium
Well I got the new wheel and it was broken :( so have sent it back and it being sent off to Thrustmaster and they going to look at it and either fix it or send me another.

So looks like it going to take about a week.
I have managed to get the Xbox 360 controller a bit better with Xpadder.

Gaz

Premium
It was a cheap one a Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience Racing Wheel, couldn't afford anything more, it had no power going to it, spoke with Thrustmaster support, they said send it back, to where you got it from.

Would love to get the T500 then the F1 wheel for it, but don't have the budget at the moment.

Kevin Ascher

#47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs
It was a cheap one a Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience Racing Wheel, couldn't afford anything more, it had no power going to it, spoke with Thrustmaster support, they said send it back, to where you got it from.

Would love to get the T500 then the F1 wheel for it, but don't have the budget at the moment.

I have a T500 set WITHOUT the F1 rim which I might want to sell.
Still way more than one year of warranty on it.
Send me a private message, if you are interested.

RaceDepartment Store

Trak Racer black anodized aluminium add-on side arms for an existing single monitor stand (80mm high x 40mm wide). For monitors and TVs up to 45"" Trak Racer monitor stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA mounting points (75/100/150/200mm), and come with a 3-year warranty. FEATURES...
Trak Racer fourth or second top monitor stand for flat and curved monitors and TVs up to 50" Important: Compatible with the large triple monitor stand (TM-B3-37) & TR8 triple monitor stand with spacing between the poles at approx. 705mm / 27.8" This monitor holder suits select Trak Racer...
Upgrade your monitor stand for larger mounting points (larger than 200mm spacing) - 300mm x 400mm This part is designed to mount to any Trak Racer Monitor Stand (including on TR8) to increase the VESA hole spacing.
The Trak Racer SA-06 is a light-weight and stylish reclining sport seat and is suitable for most racing simulators that demand a comfortable, long-lasting and great looking seat. Trak Racer's SA-06 is wrapped in thick, high-quality and durable leather-style fabric and has a race-inspired shape...
TR8020 black aluminium quad monitor stand add-on with VESA mount for flat and curved monitors. The TR8020 aluminium quad monitor allows you to add a 4th display to any 1-slot aluminium profile including the Trak Racer Floor Monitor Stand and TR160 Integrated Monitor Stand. This kit includes...
  • Featured
Introducing the official Direct Drive Wheel for Gran Turismo®. Combining PlayStation®5 console performance with FANATEC® Direct Drive technology for the smoothest and most dynamic force feedback sensations. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 849,90 FEATURES Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base: The...