PC1 Can I save different setups for one car on one track?

Can somebody explain me how to manage the setups in this game... Can't i save different setups for one car on one track?? It seems i can only make one setup for a track.

I believe it -may- be possible?

When you save a setup you have the option to rename it first. I also noticed a "Saved Files" button.

Maybe you can use that and re-load the ones you named differently earlier?

Not possible at the moment. Strange thing. When I think that a sim community "made" this game and they did not complain about this in the development.

Maybe because it is a sim? And in real life you can´t save setups? Or for whatever reasons they made this decision?

Oh, they did complain about this during development. There is talk that this is still on the horizon (at least for the PC). Basically they difference you can have with a setup is the race and qualifying fuel load (all saved in the same setup). If find this one of the few major drawbacks with pCARS. I do hope it gets addressed in the future. I like to tweak/save/tweak/save (all with different names). This way I can go back to a more workable setup and tweak on it. The only option here is to make notes on the changes so one can go back and reset to the last know workable setup.

Try saving it for a track that you rarely use or won't be used in a series and you can retrieve from there. But, I do agree, it would have been nice to have multiple set up saves for any one particular track.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 157 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.3%