Can I run 3x displays? (One of which being an ultra wide)

Hello All,

been lurking here for a while but had a question I was hoping someone could help shed some light on.

I currently have a samsung 49” ultra wide (resolution 5120x1440) and was wondering if it would be possible to flank either side with a 27” display (2560x1440) for more FOV?

the centre display is essentially 2 27” 1440p monitors.

I am running a gtx3090 and have 3x display port outputs. I’m just wondering if I will be able to configure things correctly. My overall resolution would be 10240x1440. I do realize I will be losing some framerate

Hi there - it is possible but you need to have some additional s/w to manage the quirky resolution & different screen sizes if you check this video out you can see how it can be done

Upvote 0
Hello All,

been lurking here for a while but had a question I was hoping someone could help shed some light on.

I currently have a samsung 49” ultra wide (resolution 5120x1440) and was wondering if it would be possible to flank either side with a 27” display (2560x1440) for more FOV?

the centre display is essentially 2 27” 1440p monitors.

I am running a gtx3090 and have 3x display port outputs. I’m just wondering if I will be able to configure things correctly. My overall resolution would be 10240x1440. I do realize I will be losing some framerate
Just by chance came across your post. I made a video on this very topic and have flanked my G9 with both one and 2 G7's. The 3090 will more than handle it. Here is my video on the single G7, two can be done in the same manner.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back