Can i look at this as it is spam?

I got this email this morning.
SimWorld Australia - rFactor Coin-Op

Hello,
SimWorld Australia has secured the exclusive rights to use rFactor 1 and 2 for coin-op use and have been developing rFactor Coin-Op software and a Supercharger simulator. GlobalVR will be manufacturing the machines under license. We aim to be up and running by Oct 2012.
Modder’s can now register their cars and tracks for commercial use under a royalty payment scheme with SimWorld Australia’s rFactor Coin-Op. Your mods can be on-sold to arcade operators and current ISI rFactor Event operators on our future website to purchase and upload onto their machines as upgrades. This is a world first community involved coin-op driving game and we invite you to be a part of it. Please fill in the form and return via email if you would like us to include your mods as well as provide us with a current version downloadable link.
We can asses your mod and let you know where we think it needs to be changed to suit arcade use. Tracks Generally they require invisible barriers to stop cars getting stuck in weird places or jammed in the pit garages or flying off a corner down into a bottomless pit. Cars SimWorld can send some general files like damage settings and pit repair times etc so Modder's can make them arcade friendly – generally we test them for top speed down Bathurst Conrod Straight with modern GT’s and V8’s just reaching 300km/h through the right hand high speed turn (Chase) and older muscle cars getting up to 270km/h We aim to list all the available cars and tracks on our future website even if they have not been modified for arcade use – when an Operator requests the mod then we can contact the Modder for the appropriate changes. We don’t expect everyone to change their mods for us and find that no one wants to purchase them. See attached flyer for our Supercharger driving game FYI.Coin-Op software video http: //www. youtube.com/ watch_popup?v=LxyDWojIA3A&vq= medium
Please pass this on to any other friends and contacts you know within the rFactor community.Thank you,Tom KennedySimWorld Australia+61 0427 684 706

Hi Erwin, No it isn't spam. It is just hard to reach out to everyone in the community and let them know what we are doing. I've spent the past year negotiating with ISI to move forward with the coin-op license of rFactor Event and now it has become a reality.

We currently operate motion simulators in our arcade but have overlooked the cheaper non-motion coin-op market and would like to offer something that I would buy as an operator.
We (Southwest Amusements) ran Maximum Tune 3's and found most of our sites couldn't care less about the Asian based game - they just wanted to enjoy racing - rFactor is a great platform for matching a coin-op machine for any location.

We want to invite the rFactor community to come on board and be a part of what we are doing. We've got groups like IDT, Dream Ride Development, FVR & Madcowie on board so the momentum is starting to build.

It is a reality and is progressing forward & you are welcome to be a part of it.

Thank you,

Tom Kennedy
SimWorld Australia

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 264 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 175 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 174 10.1%
  • < 4 years