Can I get the CW13 ButtonWillow track?

I found this on youtube and its the only real life track I have driven and would love to have it in my library. I just am not computer savvy enough to figure out how to locate it. I know, I'm a Luddite from the stone age. I tried to email the publisher of the video and went to facebook and left a message but it looks like maybe it is not available yet? What do you think?

I did find them and have sent them a message trying to get it. I don't think they have it out or ready yet, it looks to be behind schedule for the release. I hope to get it soon!
Sim Traxx are famous for never ever finishing any track, they give access to eternal beta tracks in exchange for a fee. If their is a beta available you will be able to access it if you pay their fee.

If they ever actually complete that track, there are going to be a bunch of layouts to choose from. I'm sure most people know that the real track has quite a few differing intersections and while they might not use as many possible combinations IRL, the capability is there digitally.

I have been racing on it. I donated like $30 and they started sending me all the versions. It is dead nuts to buttonwillow. Even the patches on the track are in the same spots. I run the same times in the sim as I do at the track. I have not tried any of the other simtracks they have but may soon.
Good to know, I think some of the latest track are very well built. They guys at @AC TRAXX will be happy to read this.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back