Can I get an .FBX file out of an AC track?

Hey guys, after some experimentation with the ACF1 Mania Baku track, I've found that the TV cameras are pretty abysmal. I want to edit them, but I don't have the track's .FBX file. Is there any way to extract it from the product, or do I need to ask the modders for it (or a fix!)? Thanks.

I think with 3DSimEd3 you can edit the .kn5 files directly, can you?

But then again on thinking about it, you can open them but not create them, so you would have to create a .fbx file then put it in ksEditor and recreate the .kn5 file.

Last edited:
Hi all, i don't have any sw to edit those files, i usually edit the text file (camera.ini) in the data folder. It's not so easy, you have to set xyz values, fov, start/finish and other values, but in this case (baku) the actual file is very strange, as u can see in Tv replay. I tried with my rudimental technique; is based on world position of the car (debug mode "on" in game). I succesfully manage new cameras in many tracks with this technique (isle of man, targa florio, rouen, monza...) starting from the default ones, but in this case the result is weird, i have to do more tests. expecially on coordinates and their start/finish point and by now i'm a little frustrated.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%