Can anyone help me get better?

Yes, club events are good for learning. I thought I was quite fast, but when I came here it was a bit of a shocker. When you have people to compare with, it pushes you more then.

I'd recommend you trying time attack also, if you haven't already. It can learn you consistency too. Some times are really like "no way I could be 3s faster!", but it can be done mostly. Maybe the oldest times are unbeatable if they changed something in physics by then.

The only one who can help you is you. When I strated to play Race 07 three weeks ago I though - jeez this was a fast run, I'm doing pretty good. Then I joined a club race and I was like WTF these guys are 5 seconds faster than me :confused: After 2 days hard practice I was under a second slower in race pace which was a massive jump for me. My point is people may tell you do that do this but the only thing that car really make you better and faster is doing a lot of practice. I still don't understand these WTCC cars... It looks like I can't drive so slow :D

Get into some club events! Also my gaming community , been helping each other get faster by discussing lines and corner gears/speeds. It all helps, DTM Watkins glen was able to get a frequent 1:40 on my own down to 1:37.2 fairly rapid by just changing some lines slightly.

Mainly tho....practice, keep doing laps and eventually you'll start nailing every apex and your lap times will tumble

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 96 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 71 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 47 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 105 13.9%