Can anyone help me against lagging?

Hi,

In the clubraces with Game Stock Car people reported I lagged alot during the race. I was warping all over the place. Can anyone help me with this issue?

Here is a speedtest I did:
2074052573.png

Thanks

Did you test against a sever close to where the RD servers are located?

Was it during the same time races are held?

Was anyother app using your internet at the time of the race?

Was anyone else in the house downloading something or using services like netflicks?

Is any malware on your system and using your connection?

Just a few things that i can think of that might of caused lag for you. Not seen you lag in races before so it might of just been a one off.

Did you test against a sever close to where the RD servers are located?

Was it during the same time races are held?

Was anyother app using your internet at the time of the race?

Was anyone else in the house downloading something or using services like netflicks?

Is any malware on your system and using your connection?

Just a few things that i can think of that might of caused lag for you. Not seen you lag in races before so it might of just been a one off.
1. I don't know where the server was located.

2. What do you mean?

3. No internet was open, only GSC was running.

4. Not that I know

5. I don't think so

I just assume its in the Netherlands, so usually test against any servers there (prolly wrong lol)

Could be that something was updating aswell. Ive had probs before with programs auto updating and lagging me out.

Like i said though, most of the times ive seen you online you havnt lagged so it could be a one off thing and may not happen again.

Can you check if you have a program on your pc called EPU-6 or another piece of software that saves energy and power. If so set the fan at turbo (or the highest setting) during online races as often this is the reason why people seem to lag.

Im no way expert but:

- Try different server.
- Disable your software&hardware firewall
- Disable antivirus and all unnecessary programs running in background
- Check your router settings-> IP FLOOD DETECTION
- Check you cables
- Dont use wireless connection if you have one. Cables are better.

Lars please have a look at the energy saver. I guess you have a fairly modern computer? Then this is most likely the reason you "lagged". Its a synchronizing issue.

Not many people lag nowadays anymore because of crappy connections. Only those that thing they can race on wireless connections.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back