Can ANYONE assist me with my iracing suspension??

I am seeking the help of anyone that can assist me with my suspension from iracing, which was extremely ‘unfair, unjustified and inappropriate’ and due to myself suffering from mental health and being completely isolated this suspension is having an increasing negative impact on my health.

I do not interact with anyone (no Family or Friends) and living on my own, I use iracing (and only iracing) as a form of mental focus, social interaction and my mental attention directed towards positive thoughts instead of negative.

On the chance that someone can assist me and help with the re-activation of my account on iracing, I will provide FULL details of my racing history and the incident that let to my suspension.

Regards,

Shea Harris

I doubt they'll budge, iRacing are pretty stubborn. How long was it? I'd say wait it out if you can and enjoy the community here :) You can try out some other sims while you wait. You never know, trying something new might be very enjoyable!

Hey Shovas,
Thanks for your message, and I know you are right about iracing not budging... But I was still hopeful of someone with some influence that might be able to help.
It was an 'indefinite suspension' due to me unintentionally upsetting either an employee of iracing or a club member that governs the protests, but they did suggest I re-appeal the decision on the 17th of this month..... It's just doing my head in!
Cheers...

Hi Wayne, and sorry for the late reply to your message.
That's not the reason for my suspension (but it is the cause of the protest being upheld and being unfairly treated) due to ANY other driver would have know there were no grounds for a protest being lodged.
In bref;
It was for 'intentional wreaking' and as I stated in email and then my appeal to iracing, I do not understand how I can be protested against and a suspended upheld for that offence, when there was ONLY EXTREAMLY LIGHT contact was made on my behalf, resulting in ABSOLUTLY NO DAMAGE to either Vehicle.
*There is more information I'd like to share, as I am very lost in this situation and don't know what to do. And I guess some support would help me regain some confidence and self esteem. But only if you have the time Wayne, as it quite detailed.

P.s I use to race professionally, and completely understand rules and reg's. And from my background and also sharing this with a current member of the FIA GT commission, submitting a protest for an incident of this nature would not have been accepted and absolutely no penalty given. It honestly would have been 'laughed at'...
Eventually understanding (and finally getting it though my thick head) "it wasn't what I did, but who I did it to"

Cheers,
Wayne

To be honest Iracing are a hard tough bunch and im sure they view your incident in a differant light . I have a 12 year old account with iracing and as long as i can remember they dont really take much notice once they have made a decision ...... As said above there are a lot of other games that are way less expensive and really good games too. Im sure this may be your blessing in disguise .....try something else like Asetto Corsa Competitione...... i actually play that now and hardly never do iracing anymore .......

Last edited:
Hi Morgan,
Thanks for your message and sorry for the delay in replying.. I'm now back on iracing. And while pleading for a 'sensible and fair' decision regarding the ridicules protest filed against me, I found out some information I was quite shocked and appalled by; that iracing do not view or deliberate on protests, nor do they decide on suspensions.
They are ALL the responsibility of a 'club' associated with iracing, and with that information confirmed my suspicions; if one of those 'Club members' has an issue with you (for whatever reason) then your basically screwed - as I was!
Anyway, thanks again for your message and maybe I'll see you in a race someday...
Cheers buddy...
Shea

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 234 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 162 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 119 7.5%