Can a staff help me please? My contents are deleted

Hello, 5 mins ago all my contents are deleted. All reasoning I got for them is

Reason: before uploading anymore files make sure you 100% understand our terms of service

and I want to ask whoever deleted them which part of ToS I broke? I seriously want to know. I just don't understand. This is not a good explanation why my content was removed. Can you at least tell me what I did wrong so I can get better?

My 5 content was deleted. 4 of them got "Reason: before uploading anymore files make sure you 100% understand our terms of service" and 1 of them got " Reason: don't upload mods that aren't scratch build"

I don't understand 4 of those removels. Is this kind of a learn your lesson stuff? I can understand if you have a rule that states don't upload mods that aren't scratch build but I don't understand why my other 4 mods got removed all at the same time? Is this fair?

Please help me. Thank you.

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

I think you have done enough on the other two and we sadly don't have the time to micro analyze your other files. Users who post scratch build mods never get their work deleted, an upload ban or their accounts banned.

Stick to our ToS and there is nothing to worry about.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%