Can´t download anything from RD due Adblocker

• Thread starter Deleted member 875593
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 875593

• Deleted member 875593

Hello!
All the sudden, though RD is a long time on the whitelist, i constantly get the message to turn my adblocker off to be able to download.
And if i do it - turn it off - i get the same message. I´m using Firefox with all the updates and my browser - addons are up to date, too.
Anyone got a suggestion? Except changing the browser, that´s what support is telling me.

Yoiur Adblock detection is working bad.

I put www.racedepartment.com to whitelist - can't download
aa.jpg

Disable addons, can't download
daylights.jpg

I did upload tons of content for free here, why should i buy premium membership? this sites makes money with my mods and i can't download because someone is not able to set an adblock detector well?
I notice in your pic above that you have a second ad blocker - Ghostery. Might be playing a role...
I have an ad blocker myself and I have no issues at all when I test with this site whitelisted (in a non-Premium account).

• Deleted member 875593

Perhaps you misunderstood the staff reply. Premium members don't have the issue at all, as @jimortality suggested.
The answer was (not word by word) that "we dont use adblock-detection to force you go premium" or something similar. Which means to me, the adblock-detection is not turned off by becoming premium. It would still tell me that there is a blocker running.
Maybe i´m getting it all wrong, dunno. Fact is, thanx to Neilski i realized that Ghostery blocks advertisement too. And as you can imagine reading this.... i got my solution. Thanks!

I notice in your pic above that you have a second ad blocker - Ghostery. Might be playing a role...
I have an ad blocker myself and I have no issues at all when I test with this site whitelisted (in a non-Premium account).
Damn it! I don't know what kind of addon is the Glosery but thanks for the tip, i already did disable it and it works! :)
Thank You very much!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing