Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP

Can´t download anything from RD due Adblocker

• Thread starter Deleted member 875593
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 875593

Hello!
All the sudden, though RD is a long time on the whitelist, i constantly get the message to turn my adblocker off to be able to download.
And if i do it - turn it off - i get the same message. I´m using Firefox with all the updates and my browser - addons are up to date, too.
Anyone got a suggestion? Except changing the browser, that´s what support is telling me.

Yoiur Adblock detection is working bad.

I put www.racedepartment.com to whitelist - can't download
aa.jpg

Disable addons, can't download
daylights.jpg

Neilski

Staff
Premium
I did upload tons of content for free here, why should i buy premium membership? this sites makes money with my mods and i can't download because someone is not able to set an adblock detector well?
I notice in your pic above that you have a second ad blocker - Ghostery. Might be playing a role...
I have an ad blocker myself and I have no issues at all when I test with this site whitelisted (in a non-Premium account).

D

Deleted member 875593

Perhaps you misunderstood the staff reply. Premium members don't have the issue at all, as @jimortality suggested.
The answer was (not word by word) that "we dont use adblock-detection to force you go premium" or something similar. Which means to me, the adblock-detection is not turned off by becoming premium. It would still tell me that there is a blocker running.
Maybe i´m getting it all wrong, dunno. Fact is, thanx to Neilski i realized that Ghostery blocks advertisement too. And as you can imagine reading this.... i got my solution. Thanks!

I notice in your pic above that you have a second ad blocker - Ghostery. Might be playing a role...
I have an ad blocker myself and I have no issues at all when I test with this site whitelisted (in a non-Premium account).
Damn it! I don't know what kind of addon is the Glosery but thanks for the tip, i already did disable it and it works! :)
Thank You very much!