Camtool For Mulholland Drive

Misc Camtool For Mulholland Drive 2021-05-24

Login or Register an account to download this content
Some info for newbies like me:
1. You have to have the CamTool 2 app installed.
2. After placing this camtool settings file to steamapps/common/assettocorsa/apps/python/camtool2/data, it should be loaded and activated in-game via the CamTool python app.

Regarding this camtool itself: it's nice but the camera is too shaky for my liking. Also, there are too many close-ups, I can't enjoy the track scenery. Perhaps I prefer something more like the cams in the default Kunos tracks. Thanks for the work!

2. Après avoir placé ce fichier de paramètres camtool à steamapps/common/assettocorsa/apps/python/camtool2/data,il doit être chargé et activé dans le jeu via l’application Python CamTool.

En ce qui concerne ce camtool lui-même: c’est agréable, mais la caméra est trop fragile à mon goût. En outre, il ya trop de gros plan, je ne peux pas profiter du paysage de piste. Peut-être que je préfère quelque chose de plus comme les cames dans les pistes par défaut Kunos. Merci pour le travail!
El
2. After placing this camtool settings file to steamapps/common/assettocorsa/apps/python/camtool2/data, it should be loaded and activated in-game via the CamTool python app.

Regarding this camtool itself: it's nice but the camera is too shaky for my liking. Also, there are too many close-ups, I can't enjoy the track scenery. Perhaps I prefer something more like the cams in the default Kunos tracks. Thanks for the work!

for me the replay of kunos are not realistic at all, but you have every right to prefer those of kunos it is to each his preference, I try to make replays that most closely resemble reality that is why I do not pay attention to the landscape, thank you for your opinion my friend

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 152 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.6%