Apps CamTool 2 1.16 x64

Login or Register an account to download this content
kasperski95 submitted a new resource:

CamTool - Animate camera

sIUdiP3.jpg

AC 1.13.2 x64
32 bit is not supported!
Works only in replay mode.
If you update Assetto Corsa, this app probably won't work.

Video recorded using this app:

Read more about this resource...

Would it be possible to make some of this automation work during a live race? I know the app does not do that now, but I'm curious if there's some reason we couldn't create "camera automation routines" and run them from hotkey presses.

The app looks freaking stupendous, btw. :)

Would it be possible to make some of this automation work during a live race? I know the app does not do that now, but I'm curious if there's some reason we couldn't create "camera automation routines" and run them from hotkey presses.

The app looks freaking stupendous, btw. :)

It's possible but it requires creating a completely new app.

The location xyz coordinates i see in the app, are they the same kind of coordinates used in the cameras.ini files in \assettocorsa\content\tracks\YOUR_TRACK\data map ?

Not yet found the time to try your app, but from the vid it looks great !

Hi! Can you modify your app using ai line position instead of replay frames? I would use this in races and each lap without redone everything.

So I tried again, I even watched the video again. 1. I loaded the replay, 2. I played it for 10 seconds or more 3.clicked activate free camera and moved it where I wanted, clicked 0 button and marked everything red (frame and all the camera parameters). 4. Clicked the 1 button and moved the camera where I wanted and marking everything red again 5, Clicked the button at the top with a line and an arrow right in front (I assume it means "back to start") and then clicked on the "power button" but the camera stay still and nothing moves... I even tried animating just the field of view and still didn't work....

Last edited:
Will try that then. Thanks. Update: Still doesn't work, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. What are the exact steps you take?
I backed up and deleted my Documents/Assetto Corsa and Steam/Assetto Corsa folders beforehand as I realized that AC keeps mods them after re-installing. Just re-installed it before and it didn't work, so something was probably incompatible.

I backed up and deleted my Documents/Assetto Corsa and Steam/Assetto Corsa folders beforehand as I realized that AC keeps mods them after re-installing. Just re-installed it before and it didn't work, so something was probably incompatible.
Yes! Finally, I deleted both folders and redownloaded! It works now!

Great tool, but a bit difficult to use. It seems the camera is animated between only the first "frame" and the last. If I make several frames somehow it ignores the ones in the middle and just shoots straight to the last one. I'm probably doing something wrong.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 160 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 279 13.5%