CamTool 2

Apps CamTool 2 1.16 x64

Login or Register an account to download this content
ac.setBackgroundTexture() is constantly reading the file from disk again and again, this is no good programming
There must be another way.
Same for AC_Flags app.
python_bg_image.jpg

Quick question, installed through the instructions, but its not coming up in content manager under the apps to enable it. Ive already enabled it launching assetto corsa through steam, is that enough?

Thank you, but I meant instructions that explain how to operate the app. The original instructions on the overview page are detailed but they confuse me. A step-by-step tutorial, explaining what the app can do and how to do it, would be useful.

For any reason my car doesn't move fluently when I record on F5 unlocked camera. Is there any fix for that?
It happens in my PC which has a 1080 and in my gf's pc which has a 1060

Last edited:
still bad fps no matter what drops 10 fps from 60 to 50 any fixes ??

I have the issue.

But for me it only happens if I want to watch AI car through the cam tool app.

If I am watching replay of my lap with Cam Tool app than I get 100+ fps.

Trying to watch other AI cars my fps drops to 20-25fps.

And tracking with msi afterburner, my graphics card starts to clock down to minimum speed switching to ai cars. It turns back to max speed as soon I go back to my car.

So not sure if that can be fixed, issue with how AC reads memory or is this app issue.

I have the issue.

But for me it only happens if I want to watch AI car through the cam tool app.

If I am watching replay of my lap with Cam Tool app than I get 100+ fps.

Trying to watch other AI cars my fps drops to 20-25fps.

And tracking with msi afterburner, my graphics card starts to clock down to minimum speed switching to ai cars. It turns back to max speed as soon I go back to my car.

So not sure if that can be fixed, issue with how AC reads memory or is this app issue.
Do you have CSP?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back