CamTool 2

Apps CamTool 2 1.16 x64

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello,

Normally during a replay I'm at 60fps but when i activate camtool 2 the fps down to 30fps. It squarely divided by 2. I tried to modify varible in classes / replay.py but I did not really succeed.

Someone will have a solution to keep a maximum of fps when the apps is on?

Xagy,

I think your problem comes from the quality of your recorded replay.

In the options you can increase the quality and the size of the replay. increases the quality of replay. The higher you go in quality the more you need have to a good connection.

I solved the issue, turns out the app acts strangely when used on a replay that is cropped (when beginning/ending points are altered to shorten down the replay). Using raw, uncropped replays resolves this issue.

Is it possible to have a guide or a tutorial for the new app?
I'm trying to use it but all settings overwrites themself after i add a camera ora a keyframe so some cameras move from their starting position or don't zoom in/out

I tried everything and I just cannot access it! I tried enabling dev apps, and I still cannot find it anywhere! I really want to try this app for my cinematic videos but its becoming useless since I cannot find it anywhere during replays! any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

I have 1.16.3

I tried everything and I just cannot access it! I tried enabling dev apps, and I still cannot find it anywhere! I really want to try this app for my cinematic videos but its becoming useless since I cannot find it anywhere during replays! any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

I have 1.16.3
Do you see this app in main menu (Options -> General -> UI Modules)?

Did you enable 32 bit mode? If so, turn it off - app works only in 64 bit version of AC.

Is there any way to make the cam follow the car from a top-down perspective while playing? Like playing a topdown racing game(miniracing online, Super Sprint style)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back