Misc Cams Maclaren- 2012 !! [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

agnusrock

@Simberia
agnusrock submitted a new resource:

Cams Maclaren- 2012 !! - News cam

Especial Essencials ,t-cam,cockpit,aereo tv....
Enjoy!
1__2_.jpg

1__3_.jpg

1__4_.jpg

1__10_.jpg

Read more about this resource...

I want to download, but i don´t want to register!!
Yeah, that's we why have limitations for hosters. Sadly, it appears to be extremely difficult to follow our directions. :D
When creating a resource you have two options:
@agnusrock I guess this wasn't clear enough? Let me rephrase that: ignore the friendly reminder once more and we'll make sure this will not happen again. :sneaky:

It really isn't that hard, is it? Graham has explained it in detail, below this post, but please let me be clear on that: we don't want people to go on shady websites and giving their data away just because you're not following the rules. Please keep this in mind.

Tom

Last edited:
EDIT: Looks like @Tom Endres was replying at the same time as I was writing this :)

@agnusrock

Sorry, but I don't get it. Why do you insist on using such a crappy host? There are so many good free ones out there, plus you can actually upload it to Race Department without using an external host.

Why should anyone have to login/sign-up to get a 15 kb file? Does that seem reasonable to you? Non of our members here should be expected to do that.

Your last upload has already been removed, as you failed to change your host for that one.

So I am asking you to change it again please. Edit the upload (edit the area in red - see picture) and upload to RD or any good host that does not require a login/sign-up or a downloader.exe to be installed.

There is a limited window of opportunity to do that, before higher powers than me remove this upload too.

Thanks

1f56f69a-6051-4482-8f01-de8d4fdd5e56_zps7fffc9c9.jpg

no need to take a dig against the moderators of this forum because you aren't able to properly download or a link a file.

File deleted and a warning point added to your account. Next time you get a one way trip to Simberia for attacking staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 116 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 91 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 83 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 58 6.5%