Campionato Italiano GT 2015

Career Campionato Italiano GT 2015 1.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
pikaman submitted a new resource:

Campionato Italiano GT 2015 - Career + special events - 23 real 4k vector skins + 1 fictional (player)

Campionato Italiano GT 2015
k1b9xi.jpg

Vectors galore!
Exact replicas whenever possible.
4K skins, logos and graphics have been completely redrawn with vectors (almost everything) and with HQ images. Even the gradients…

Notes:
Lamborghini Huracan replacing Gallardo.
Helmets and suites are random for now.

Warning:
You will need Assetto Corsa Dream Pack 2 and URD's Darche EGT....

Read more about this resource...

Too bad i forgot to mention... :(

2 tracks are included in the package:
- Vallelunga osrw by @Arbuzzz (uses official track but bypass the 22 pit limits) -
- Misano by @Roberto Olivetti (still beta with sometimes crazy IA in first laps, but fully playable)

OP edited

Hi, downloaded the EGT cars and tested no probs, really great work and well worth £4. However when I try to start the Career it says it cannot find Corvette C6 lod.ini file.
When I look in the cars there is a Corvette C6R listed but inside the folder in only a Skins folder. There is a separate Corvette in the EGT section which is complete. Any ideas, thanks?

pikaman updated Campionato Italiano GT 2015 with a new update entry:

fixed some wrong previews + info updated

Just a small fix for some wrong previews and the info files Please forgive me.
Anyway, if you have already downloaded version 1.1 you can download just the small patch to 1.1.1 from

https://mega.nz/#!lIwn1KAJ!DPOuWoPQBN2BUpB7Bkg_KUS14gJ18O4J_2CVyNNEW4U
or
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qcrywt8aixse41n/AC_CIGT_2015_1.1.1_(patch).zip?dl=0

Thanks to @Ghanja and @Neville Roberts for feedback.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, downloaded the EGT cars and tested no probs, really great work and well worth £4. However when I try to start the Career it says it cannot find Corvette C6 lod.ini file.
When I look in the cars there is a Corvette C6R listed but inside the folder in only a Skins folder. There is a separate Corvette in the EGT section which is complete. Any ideas, thanks?

1) Move the skin from "Corvette_C6R" folder to the "urd_egt_corvette" skin folder.
2) Go to career\seriescigt2015\ open "opponents.ini" look/search for "Corvette_C6R" change it to "urd_egt_corvette" and save.....have fun:)

Last edited:
Hi, I'm getting the following error when loading the first race: vallelunga TRACK NOT FOUND. I've tried everything with no success. How can I fix this?

That Vallelunga version sadly is old right now.
You can find the updated version here on RD, but .ini files need a fix, so i'll fix it asap.

Thank you for your question.

That Vallelunga version sadly is old right now.
You can find the updated version here on RD, but .ini files need a fix, so i'll fix it asap.

Thank you for your question.
Thank you! I will try to find the updated track. Could you please let me know when you updated the .ini, or if I can do it myself? Cheers

Thx for your work , i have everyhing on the pack
But when i try to begin Career i have this error "Vallelunga trcak missed" , and i can drive on this track on practice mod .

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%