CamInfo

Apps CamInfo 1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, it's me again... it's been awhile since I last posted- enjoying CAMinfo app way too much but came here to see if there is any workaround to fix these camera glitches that happens usually in *** Rally/ Rallycross Super special stages *** when the 2 tracks crossover as seems all cameras is close to these cross-section of the SS stages seems to be fighting and quite fast, sometimes more than 2 cameras (you have to slow down replay ~12x) to see the camera changes.

I tried doing static "fixed" camera pointing different directions to avoid 'fighting' over which camera goes next- it appears that these cameras does not follow the camera numbering order in sequence of priority rather if they can see that section it'll try to get the picture.

I also tried using CAMinfo "save IN" to try to use 'timing' or when the actual car is in view and in that particular area and that didn't work either

I tried deleting the offending camera glitching with the one in sequence, only to have the next one in line to do the same 'glitching' like the camera you just deleted.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Example track?
Hello, it's me again... it's been awhile since I last posted- enjoying CAMinfo app way too much but came here to see if there is any workaround to fix these camera glitches that happens usually in *** Rally/ Rallycross Super special stages *** when the 2 tracks crossover as seems all cameras is close to these cross-section of the SS stages seems to be fighting and quite fast, sometimes more than 2 cameras (you have to slow down replay ~12x) to see the camera changes.

I tried doing static "fixed" camera pointing different directions to avoid 'fighting' over which camera goes next- it appears that these cameras does not follow the camera numbering order in sequence of priority rather if they can see that section it'll try to get the picture.

I also tried using CAMinfo "save IN" to try to use 'timing' or when the actual car is in view and in that particular area and that didn't work either

I tried deleting the offending camera glitching with the one in sequence, only to have the next one in line to do the same 'glitching' like the camera you just deleted.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Screenshot_rw_dakar_toyota_hilux_22_rmi_dirt_ukss_13-3-124-19-23-19.jpg

Whenever the tracks crossover like this

THis is UK special stage by RMi and similar track like these

It happens in close circuit race where there are 2 separate tracks so all tracks that are rallycross, super special stages where track crosses : one above, one under, sometimes they just need to be near to each other...

Screenshot_rw_suzuki_sx4_wrc_gravel_rmi_dirt_japanss_13-3-124-21-58-49.jpg

THis is Japan Super special stage, the following screenshots are in slow motion 12 x, with the cameras #10, then glitched #15, then what should be the next after this underpass which is camera #11

Screenshot_rw_suzuki_sx4_wrc_gravel_rmi_dirt_japanss_13-3-124-22-0-9.jpg

This is camera #15 that glitched in between #10 and 11 which is the overpass camera above camera #10, as you can see it jumped in order

lol so many, one would have been enough. Looked at RMi Japan Rally Special Stage, the cameras included work just fine here, even at slow speed. Anyway the CamInfo app cannot change anything about glitches, thats an AC thing, maybe take a closer look at the ini and see if its really correct...

Last edited:
lol so many, one would have been enough. Looked at RMi Japan Rally Special Stage, the cameras included work just fine here, even at slow speed. Anyway the CamInfo app cannot change anything about glitches, thats an AC thing, maybe take a closer look at the ini and see if its really correct...
Thanks, what should I be looking for? just to get an idea ...

Each camera's IN and OUT points begin with 0.000000 at the start (CAMERA_0) or the last camera OUT point for the IN_POINT for the next lap and it's last OUT_POINT is exactly the same as the next camera IN_POINT. There seems to be no break or discontinuity on this chain series.

it seems like other camera that points somewhere in that cross over or underpass seems to cause that glitches ... really weird. I'm going to do more tests but definitely watch at the suggested values for some anomalies

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back