Upcoming Events

Join TCR Virtual today! AC events on Simracing.GP ACC events on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events

What racing gear do you use while sim racing?

• Gloves

Votes: 370 20.2%
  • Boots

Votes: 70 3.8%
  • Gloves + Boots

Votes: 179 9.8%
  • None

Votes: 1,214 66.2%
Resource icon

DiRT Rally 2.0 Cameras Unleashed Mod - EDIT: Discontinued 0.0

Alberto Zanot submitted a new resource:

Dirt Rally 2.0 - Cameras Unleashed Mod - dirt rally camera mod

Dirt Rally 2.0 - Cameras Unleashed Mod

With this mod you can move the head-cam and the dash-cam without limitations.
You can put your eyepoint more forward, and actually anywhere you want.
Naturally removing the limitation means that you can go outside of the car; don't do it :)

Not tested online, it should not work, and maybe ban risk....

Read more about this resource...

6.8Gb. Is it possible to give people a heads-up they have to download a lot of bytes just for a custom interior camera. Appreciate the effort though.

Unfortunately the only way is to repack every single car and include them, so here there are the 6 gigs.
In 2019 with a common modern internet connection it should take no more than 10 minutes thou.

Last edited:
It is not mapped in the in-game key bindings so i suppose it is not even hardcoded.
Bytheway, don't you want the steering wheel in front of you, where it is supposed to be?

It is not mapped in the in-game key bindings so i suppose it is not even hardcoded.
Bytheway, don't you want the steering wheel in front of you, where it is supposed to be?

I wanted to do a WRC style onboard camera. Thats why I want to be able to move the camera left and right.

I see that was canceled...the camera position that was in the topic look so nice!!!

The dashcam is to far away in the game :\

I see that was canceled...the camera position that was in the topic look so nice!!!

The dashcam is to far away in the game :\
i know... hard work for nothing :( i discovered (actually it is written in the splash screen) that using any mod the career progress won't save :( very bad

An increasingly popular method used for relaxation, fun, or simply to spend some free time, online games occupy an important position in the virtual environment, being available for a wide range of requirements and of age at the same time. And when I started playing lolfinity.com, I felt the need to change some components in the computer. That's why it's essential for players to know when to disconnect, so they don't end up identifying too much with the character being played. You love to play on the computer or the internet.

Last edited: