camera view changed to the right side even outside.

Hello fellow drivers,

I'm currently experiencing a uncomfortable issue in AC where my camera view in general is more to the right and not in the middle of the screen even the virtual mirror is off set and while driving it's a bit distracting. It wasn't like this last week so prob clicked on something. I like to drive in hood view i know most prefer pov but since i'm running a resolution of 1680 x 1050 i hardly see anything out of the window.
I tried multiple things but nothing works so i hope some of you have an idea/solution.
I included some pictures as well, Thanks in advance!
20210726082937_1.jpg

20210726102242_1.jpg

Looks like the front of the car is even leaning to the right and adjusting the seating position makes it even worse.

The same thing happens to me all of a sudden. I reinstalled CSP, tested a few cars in different tracks but got the same result. It looks weird, titled. Out of proportion.

photo_2021-07-26_18-02-08.jpg
photo_2021-07-26_18-02-10.jpg
photo_2021-07-26_18-02-05.jpg

I hope we can find a solution.

For those seeking a solution, here's what I did, as I read on GTPlanet:

Seems to be a conflict with FXAA, FidelityFX and NeckFX. Try this solution, that worked for me: go on Assetto Corsa video settings and under PP settings disable FXAA, then, go on CSP graphic settings and enable FXAA 3.11, with FidelityFX on. Try... for me it's ok.

Source:

Seems to be a conflict with FXAA, FidelityFX and NeckFX. Try this solution, that worked for me: go on Assetto Corsa video settings and under PP settings disable FXAA, then, go on CSP graphic settings and enable FXAA 3.11, with FidelityFX on. Try... for me it's ok.

Source:
Thank you very much raulongo, I can confirm that this solution solved the problem!
If it wasn't for you i would have been struggling with the settings for days/weeks :roflmao:

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the solution

Source:

Thank you so much , for the solution !!!! This fixed the problem , that appeared with 1.75 csp !!!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 402 40.0%