Camera Mod

Misc Camera Mod 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
can you tell me which one ? because i don't have this issue at all, it's weird
Examples:
FERRARI 2004 AND 2007
Mclaren 2008

Make a test in monaco, where there are several things around to reflect in front of the car (camera tv), compare with the mod and the original, see how the resolution is very low of the reflection, matte and practically even to reflect with definition, as it is in the original.

yep i know this issue, doesn't really know what is causing this... also you get framerate drops when using both shoulder cam... it worse this problem even worse with the fisheye effect also
does it really affect your gameplay or it just bother you because it's ugly ?
Ι don't get any frame drops, it's just visually ugly cause everything looks low res and flickering. Fisheye or not. Doesn't occur on all cars though. But Austria, Spa or Monza are real mess for example for Ferrari, Mercedes, Mclaren. Redbull is ok for example at all stages.. Is this a way to only use for example your t-cam offset? Cause this is the only cam i care to use and if one of the other cams cause this problem, this is a solution for me. Can you tell me the commandline just for this to try it myself through the erp file? Only the t-cam offset settings for the erp file.
thx in advance. :)

Edit: Nevermind i tried it. So any change to the erp file cause this. But not on all cars. I can test all the cars and will provide extra info.

Last edited:
Examples:
FERRARI 2004 AND 2007
Mclaren 2008

Make a test in monaco, where there are several things around to reflect in front of the car (camera tv), compare with the mod and the original, see how the resolution is very low of the reflection, matte and practically even to reflect with definition, as it is in the original.
tried it, and I didn't got any problem at all... ?? i run with ultra high reflection in graphics settings, so that's strange, don't know if it happen to other people though

Total ERP newbie here, using the mercades for myteam. I open the myteam_mercades-camcargame.layer in erp and I drag and drop the json file you provided and save and doesnt work. Probably my issue that im doing something wrong. Used it in the past with the drag and drop but recently added a custom livery so drag and drop isnt an option. Just wondering if you can enlighten me on what im doing wrong

Total ERP newbie here, using the mercades for myteam. I open the myteam_mercades-camcargame.layer in erp and I drag and drop the json file you provided and save and doesnt work. Probably my issue that im doing something wrong. Used it in the past with the drag and drop but recently added a custom livery so drag and drop isnt an option. Just wondering if you can enlighten me on what im doing wrong
Nevermind, I figured it out after some messing around. When importing the json windows wasnt finding it. I exported the old one. Then replaced it and then imported. Once I imported the replaced one it worked. How come when I ask the dev I fix it instantly. Great mod. Love it

Nevermind, I figured it out after some messing around. When importing the json windows wasnt finding it. I exported the old one. Then replaced it and then imported. Once I imported the replaced one it worked. How come when I ask the dev I fix it instantly. Great mod. Love it
good to hear then :)

I'm sorry for posting it as a review. I will go back and delete it right after I add this comment. I just can't figure out how to allow my Custom Livery to use the analog stick to view left/right/behind. It works with all of the in game vehicles. Just wondering what I need to do? I just did the manual install if that is helpful. Also amazing mod. I love it, it feels much more comfortable to drive the car now.

I should add I am using a custom Livery-- the The Porsce 99x Hybrid Livery

Also added 5/5 Review. Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm sorry for posting it as a review. I will go back and delete it right after I add this comment. I just can't figure out how to allow my Custom Livery to use the analog stick to view left/right/behind. It works with all of the in game vehicles. Just wondering what I need to do? I just did the manual install if that is helpful. Also amazing mod. I love it, it feels much more comfortable to drive the car now.

I should add I am using a custom Livery-- the The Porsce 99x Hybrid Livery

Also added 5/5 Review. Thanks!
which camera ? if you talk about the 360° one, it doesn't work anymore as bugmasters decided to remove the feature... it should work normally, as every car have the same settings in my mod so... ??

which camera ? if you talk about the 360° one, it doesn't work anymore as bugmasters decided to remove the feature... it should work normally, as every car have the same settings in my mod so... ??

All the cameras it doesn't work. I can't look left/right/backward of my car to see vehicles around me with any of the cameras angles with the modde car of the the Porsche downloaded livery. Your mod works as intended with all the cars that are in the game. So I'm assuming something has to be edited with custom liveries for the camera mod to work properly?

Its not the end of the world if I can't fix it, I will just change my livery to one of the ones in game and I'm sure it will be fine.

Last edited:
All the cameras it doesn't work. I can't look left/right/backward of my car to see vehicles around me with any of the cameras angles with the modde car of the the Porsche downloaded livery. Your mod works as intended with all the cars that are in the game. So I'm assuming something has to be edited with custom liveries for the camera mod to work properly?

Its not the end of the world if I can't fix it, I will just change my livery to one of the ones in game and I'm sure it will be fine.
You have to manually install the camera mods with the porsche livery and other custom liveries. Install the livery then the camera mod.

I have no mods installed, and i copied and pasted the files into the game. When I load the game I just see the regular cameras not the mod camera views.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 208 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years