Camera Mod

Misc Camera Mod 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Always loved your work, but as I use skin mods and am an absolute donkey with ERP archiver, I have to pass on this one. You'll get your five stars, because it's a fantastic mod.

Salut à toi @G2_70 , j'ai bien essayé ton mod pour les caméras mais ça fonctionne pas chez moi, la seule qui avait marché est chez RedBull mais dans toutes les autres j'ai une barre en plein milieu de l'écran (image dessous). J'ai essayé toutes les étapes différentes que ce soit en automatique ou bien réalisé avec Ego ERP où là ça ne fonctionne pas. Pourrais-tu m'aider stp?

Sans titre-1.png

Last edited:
Salut à toi @G2_70 , j'ai bien essayé ton mod pour les caméras mais ça fonctionne pas chez moi, la seule qui avait marché est chez RedBull mais dans toutes les autres j'ai une barre en plein milieu de l'écran (image dessous). J'ai essayé toutes les étapes différentes que ce soit en automatique ou bien réalisé avec Ego ERP où là ça ne fonctionne pas. Pourrais-tu m'aider stp?

View attachment 396627
il faut que tu aies les valeurs par defauts du jeu dans les options de caméra

I wonder if this camera mod will work with the MyTeam car?

In every case, thanks for these camera mods my guy! G2_70 out here doing work as always.

EDIT: Never mind, I've just seen that they do indeed work! Fantastic.

I have a visual bug and was trying to figure which mod gave me that. So i have a clean game right now and as it seems it is the camera mod that makes the problem.

It's like i don't have any antialising and Anisotropic filtering, all the around things are like low res etc and flickering. Only occurs when using this mod. I have tried both ways to install it, to make this go away but it doesn't matter. I didn't use any other mod or a thing so it's not a conflict.
I run the ultra settings of course. If you have something in mind of why this happens, i would appreciate any help.

I have a visual bug and was trying to figure which mod gave me that. So i have a clean game right now and as it seems it is the camera mod that makes the problem.

It's like i don't have any antialising and Anisotropic filtering, all the around things are like low res etc and flickering. Only occurs when using this mod. I have tried both ways to install it, to make this go away but it doesn't matter. I didn't use any other mod or a thing so it's not a conflict.
I run the ultra settings of course. If you have something in mind of why this happens, i would appreciate any help.
yep i know this issue, doesn't really know what is causing this... also you get framerate drops when using both shoulder cam... it worse this problem even worse with the fisheye effect also
does it really affect your gameplay or it just bother you because it's ugly ?

yep i know this issue, doesn't really know what is causing this... also you get framerate drops when using both shoulder cam... it worse this problem even worse with the fisheye effect also
does it really affect your gameplay or it just bother you because it's ugly ?

I also noticed that the reflections disappear from most classic cars, they become dull and opaque.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 483 39.0%