Camera Mod

Misc Camera Mod 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
G2_70 submitted a new resource:

Camera Mod - Realistic cameras

Camera Mod

Back again with my Camera Mod for F1 2020 :)

My Camera Mod fix all ulgy cameras of F1 2020, add some new cameras as well for EVERY car of the game.
From 2020 cars to F2 cars to every classic cars. All of them are realistic, based on real life footage, and some cameras are only fictional.

[FONT=trebuchet...[/COLOR]

Read more about this resource...

Great mod! Just a question, if i use the automatic procedure (copy and paste) i don't see all the cams you highlighted, for example the shoulder cam is missing, can you clarify what it needs to get all of them? Thanks

Great mod! Just a question, if i use the automatic procedure (copy and paste) i don't see all the cams you highlighted, for example the shoulder cam is missing, can you clarify what it needs to get all of them? Thanks
what do you mean by "the shoulder cam is missing" ? what car do you use ?

Very good job!!
I wanted to use only two cameras ... what is the name of the command line inside the camera's pkg file, related to the 360 degree camera and the one facing the pilot's face?

can you tell me, because some classic cars are matte without reflections with a camera mod?
the 360° camera is "CamWing_left" and the one facing the pilot is "CamNose"
for the reflection I don't know, I don't have this issue, if you didn't installed a skin mod I litteraly don't know why you have this issue, sorry

you didn't installed my mod correctly, when you copied and pasted the "2020_asset_groups" did it asked you "do you want to replace those file" ?
Yes i did, it sounds strange that all the cameras haven't been installed, i will try again and keep you posted

is there the possibility of having a mod camera that allows you to move the cam cockpit seat beyond the value 1 in offset horizontal? something similar to the photo below

Attachments

• 20200715_142829.png
    20200715_142829.png
    149.5 KB · Views: 275
1) i have a strange issue - with this mod (manual installation via ego erp), if i go to the pits during the race to change tyres, in the replay with TV camera, when my car stops at the mechanics, the car and the mechanics suddenly dissapear completely and the camera only shows empty road. i know that for most people its not important, but i am content creator and it is important for me. Is there some way to fix this? Otherwise its great. thanks
2) is there a way to set each camera to some button and change to whichever camera i want? or perhaps rearange the order of the cameras?

for the 1) i don't know, i tried 3 times and never experienced the issue, i don't think it's related to my mod, and for the 2) you can't do that sadly

The one mod I wait for every time the game comes out. Thank you :)

I think you may have to update soon though, the talk is in their upcoming patch they'll add the black Mercedes and update some other teams car models.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%