Camera Mod

Misc Camera Mod 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
G2_70 submitted a new resource:

Camera Mod - Realistic camera for 2019 & F2 & classic cars.

Camera Mod

Hehe I'm back again with my Camera Mod for F1 2019 :cool:

My Camera Mod fix all ulgy cameras of F1 2019, add some new cameras as well for EVERY car of the game. From 2019 cars to F2 cars to every classic cars. All of them are realistic, based on real life footage, and some cameras are only fictional :)

What's in this mod ?

For all 2019 cars :

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 408599

This wonder, can be used in oofline history mode, and F2 2018 offline championship? Thanks, machine ;)

G2_70 updated Camera Mod with a new update entry:

Austrian GP

Various position update according to the Austrian GP (Red Bull, Ferrari and Alfa Romeo Offset T-cam, Red Bull and Mercedes shoulder cam) and other position modification (McLaren, Toro Rosso, Williams)

Fixed an issue with 2010 McLaren and F2 Offset T-cam that caused flickering texture
Every F2 team have different camera position (include Offset T-cam, "low angle" Offset T-cam, rear Offset T-cam, shoulder cam, wing cam)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorry for the double post but perhaps a bug? I notice no rain drops on the T-cam view? when I use the look back view there are drops on camera but nothing on T-cam.

Sorry for the double post but perhaps a bug? I notice no rain drops on the T-cam view? when I use the look back view there are drops on camera but nothing on T-cam.
Yeah it happen on the second "low angle" T-cam, but I litteraly don't know how to fix it (in fact I don't even know if I can fix it) and it's there since the 1st version

• Deleted member 408599

The F2 only 2018 for the moment? or can I install also in F2 2019?

In F2 I have this file left over: "teamtbc-camscargame.layer.json" Where are you going? Is it for F2 2019?

Last edited by a moderator:
So I have noticed something. The halos are blurry/logos not clear?

The Redbull tag huer logo is lower res than default, the Ferrari halo has red on it and not all black and the mclaren halo has very highly blurred logos on it and has an orange tint.

Edit: I noticed same fuzzy/blurryness on 2010 Mclaren as well...

Last edited:
G2_70 updated Camera Mod with a new update entry:

Compatible with version 1.15 of the game.

Removed drag and drop version for classics cars, just download the previous version if you want drag and drop files.

Added an experimental camera file for skins that uses the FOM chassis (like the ferrari mission winnow skin), only made the ferrari for the moment.

Will add 2019 F2 cars in the next update, sorry for the wait, I just don't have much time.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 159 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing