Camera Mod

Misc Camera Mod 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
just a question, can you not appeal to codies directly about having the mod be allowed for online modes? as it doesn't affect the car/game mechanics at all, plus this would be a HUGE benefit to league racing etc too!
or is it a matter of FOM licencing/legal parameters that would be breached?

just a question, can you not appeal to codies directly about having the mod be allowed for online modes? as it doesn't affect the car/game mechanics at all, plus this would be a HUGE benefit to league racing etc too!
or is it a matter of FOM licencing/legal parameters that would be breached?
I can't, I don't know if there's FOM problem or not

Hi, I’m wondering if there’s a way to show only the front tires and suspension.
This would be the ideal view for my F1 cockpit. Thanks a lot in advance for your reply!

Hello,
do you think It could be possible to move the view in front to hide the steering wheel and hands? I'm looking forward to see if there is a way to see my steering wheel and nothing else..
I saw the file inside the PKG folder and I saw that I can modify the FOV but before to do It maybe It's better your confirmation or if you already tried a parameter to obtain the same benefit.
Thanks in advance,.
Gionathan

Hi mate,

After I inserted this mod, the classic cars got the matte paint and lost the reflection of the bolido. In some cameras of some cars, the rearview mirror got a static image.
well if you used the drag and drop version and got "matte paint" and "lost reflection" that mean you used skin mod, and since my mod uses default skin for every car, it doesn't match mipmap file your skin mod replaced. For the static image in mirror, it's an already known bug. I can't do anything about that

well if you used the drag and drop version and got "matte paint" and "lost reflection" that mean you used skin mod, and since my mod uses default skin for every car, it doesn't match mipmap file your skin mod replaced. For the static image in mirror, it's an already known bug. I can't do anything about that
OK

Hello
I would just like to make the chase far cam more distant than the original one but I don't understand the values i have to change in the file {team}-camscargame.layer :(
Somebody could help me ?

Thx

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 398 16.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 268 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 256 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 186 7.7%