Realistic camera MOD

Misc Realistic camera MOD 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can´t comprehend, that almost nobody is playing in cockpit view! In every YouTube video you see people only driving in this weird above helmet view!
Please make a camera mod for cockpit view with head movement. That´s realistic!!

Can´t comprehend, that almost nobody is playing in cockpit view! In every YouTube video you see people only driving in this weird above helmet view!
Please make a camera mod for cockpit view with head movement. That´s realistic!!
After reflexion and request, I'm working on it. I won't make a "realistic view" because it's very hard, you can't see mirror, very hard to have a correct placement and everyone have their own position settings, so I will only make the head movement more realistic. Don't expect something like helmet cam in pcars2, the game can't handle this.

Everyone is free to choose their camera view. I find it weird people try to play in cockpit cam, its weird un natural because its just a game. But if people like to pretend their are professional athletes who am I to stop them. Its like playing Fifa and thinking its realistic representation of football:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

G2_70 updated Camera Mod with a new update entry:

Cockpit

Added cockpit camera for all cars :
- Better "look at apex"
- Better "rolling" while driving

Notes : don't expect something like helmet cam in pcars 2, the game can't handle this. I tried to put the most realistic "look at apex" without game crashing (yes, if "look at apex" value is too big the game crash xd) and same for "rolling".

Fixed few other camera on classic cars.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you for this mod. Very professionaly done, with a lots of pictures and explanations, very good. Remind me of my old camera mod for F1 2014, it's THAT professional ! :D
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/oh-so-real-onboard-cams-by-shnala.3793/
Wish you reach mine 14.888 downloads mate, long road ahead ! :)
On first glance I think your Mercedes T-cam is a bit off, I know it can't never be perfect and like on TV, it's not fish-eye lense as real one is but... I think it should go a little bit down and little bit to front. Check it out -
https://www.racedepartment.com/attachments/mercedes-t-cam-jpg.267236/
Good luck. ;)

Thank you for this mod. Very professionaly done, with a lots of pictures and explanations, very good. Remind me of my old camera mod for F1 2014, it's THAT professional ! :D
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/oh-so-real-onboard-cams-by-shnala.3793/
Wish you reach mine 14.888 downloads mate, long road ahead ! :)
On first glance I think your Mercedes T-cam is a bit off, I know it can't never be perfect and like on TV, it's not fish-eye lense as real one is but... I think it should go a little bit down and little bit to front. Check it out -
https://www.racedepartment.com/attachments/mercedes-t-cam-jpg.267236/
Good luck. ;)
haha thanks mate ;) it's very hard to make a camera, need to launch the game, close, edit camera, relaunch, close, edit camera and this for like 20min... so some might be a bit off. plus cars are also a bit off, if you look at the ferrari, the camera is perfeclty positioned and mirrors are completely off... same with tyres... I might upload a update later with better camera position

G2_70 updated Realistic camera MOD with a new update entry:

New camera

Introducing 2 new cameras :

- 360 degrees camera :
Can look around within 360°, at the right place on the car, you may already seen it on the F1 youtube channel.
View attachment 276030
- New "low angle" T-cam :
Exact same position as the normal T-cam but with lower angle, usually n°2 driver have this camera (the one with the yellow t-cam).
View attachment 276029

Various position fix according to the last GP.

Compatible with 1.13 version of the game.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 67 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.3%
  • < 5 years